Garth Brooks is coming to Neyland Stadium on Saturday, November 16th! Tickets are on sale now! Listen to 99.1 The Sports Animal this week for your chance to win tickets!
Neyland Stadium will host the third concert in its history on November 16th.
The concert is the third Saturday in November. It’ll be the first concert in Neyland in 16 years and only the third in stadium history!
Pre-concert Activities – Arrive early and enjoy our Volunteer Hospitality
Time: 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- “Low Places” @ Humanities Plaza – Food, beer, WIVK, and Big Screen to watch Vols Basketball
- Circle Park – Pre-purchase your tailgate tent from All Occasions Party Rental by emailing Drew@aopr.net
- Student Union will be open – including the Vol Shop
- Merchandise stands will be available to purchase Garth Brooks memorabilia in advance of show
- Shuttles from Ag Campus and Stephenson Dr begin at 2:30 pm (4 1/2 hrs prior to concert)
- Concert parking areas will open at 10:00 am Saturday, November 16th
PLEASE NOTE: Improperly parked vehicles or those found in a restricted area will be towed at the owner’s expense. Towed vehicles may be claimed by contacting UT Police at 865-974-3114.
More parking information at https://parking.utk.edu/concerts/2019-garth-brooks-concert-parking/
Tickets are still available! Don’t miss out on the biggest show of the year!
**There is an eight-ticket limit per account, and attendees of all ages must have a ticket. All seats are reserved, and staging will be in-the-round (the entire stadium will be sold, including field-level seats).**