Listen to 99.1 The Sports Animal to find out how you can win the Bud Light Nashville Sports Weekend Getaway from Eagle Distributing!
October 23 – December 5
One Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize consists of the following:
- 2 tickets to the Nashville Predators versus the Dallas Stars NHL game on Saturday December 14, 2019 including Lexus Lounge passes
- 2 tickets to the Tennessee Titans versus the Houston Texans NFL game on Sunday December 15, 2019 with sideline and tailgate passes included
- $1,000 to cover the cost of hotel accommodations and travel costs
HOW TO ENTER
You will automatically be entered into the Contest once you complete the following:
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a designated WNML Bud Light Sports Package Weekend remote broadcast conducted by the Station, complete an entry form and place the form in the designated entry box at the location. The locations, dates, and times of the participating remote broadcast locations will be posted and updated daily at the following URL: www.sportsradiownml.com, as new remote broadcast locations are added or otherwise modified throughout the Contest Period at the Station’s sole discretion.
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per remote broadcast. All entries must be received by the deadline stated at the remote broadcast. At the end of each remote broadcast five (5) entrants will be randomly selected and become eligible for the grand prize drawing. Any qualifier who is deemed ineligible will be disqualified and an alternate qualifier will be selected. Only one qualifier per household is permitted in this Contest. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant.
Wednesday, October 23rd SportsTalk – 3:00 – 7:00 PM @ Tennessee Tap House – 350 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, October 24th
Sports 180 – 12:00 – 3:00 PM @ Hooter’s – 5005 Central Ave, Knoxville, TN
- Wednesday, October 30th
SportsTalk – 3:00 – 7:00 PM @ Wild Wing Cafe – 11335 Campbell Lakes Dr, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, October 31st
Sports 180 – 12:00 – 3:00 PM @ Total Wine – 11370 Parkside Dr Ste 2400, Knoxville, TN
- Wednesday, November 6th
SportsTalk – 3:00 – 7:00 PM @ Wild Wing Cafe – 119 East Emory Road, Powell, TN
- Thursday, November 7th
- Sports 180 – 12:00 – 3:00 PM @ Stefano’s Pizza – 10573 Hardin Valley Rd, Knoxville, TN
- SportsTalk – 3:00 – 7:00 PM @ Drake’s – 242 Morrell Rd, Knoxville, TN
- Thursday, November 14th
- Sports 180 – 12:00 – 3:00 PM @ Double Dogs – 10639 Hardin Valley Rd, Knoxville, TN
- SportsTalk – 3:00 – 7:00 PM @ Barley’s Taproom – 200 East Jackson Ave, Knoxville, TN
On December 5, 2019, Station will conduct a last chance drawing at Field House Social, 2525 University Commons Way, Knoxville, TN, 37919, between 3pm-4:45pm where listeners will have a final opportunity to register for the grand prize. At 4:45pm, Station will draw the names of five (5) qualifiers who will be invited to remain at the venue on Thursday December 5, 2019 for the grand prize drawing. All eligible qualifiers are required to attend, but they may have someone stand-in for them if the individual is 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and presents a copy of the qualifier’s driver’s license. Check-in will be between 5:00pm and 6:00pm ET. All qualifiers must be checked in by a Station representative no later than 6:00pm ET or they will be disqualified. The reverse drawing will begin at approximately 6:15pm ET. One name will be drawn out of the cage at a time. The last name drawn will be the grand prize winner. If the winning entrant is not present, he/she will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.