It’s the Coors Light Climb to the Championship! Listen for your chance to win tickets to the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament in Nashville March 11 – 15!
February 5 – March 6, 2020
One Grand Prize package will be given away during the drawing including:
- Two (2) all game ticket packages to the 2020 SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament in Nashville held March 11- 15, 2020
- Five hundred dollar ($500.00) gift card
- Total Value: $1,500
HOW TO ENTER
- Remote Broadcast: Attend a Coors Light Climb to the Championship remote. Complete and submit an entry form. Limit one entry per person per remote broadcast. Five qualifiers will be drawn at the end of each remote. Must be 21 to enter.
- On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays from 8:00am to 7:00pm ET during the Contest Period. The Station will play a cue to call sounder four (4) times per day. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at 865-656- 9467. Caller five (5) to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered win. Must be 21 to enter.
- Friday, March 6th
- Sports 180: 12 – 3 PM at Oak Ridge Nissan – 1549 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN
GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY
- On or around 5:00 p.m. ET on March 6, 2019, Station will combine all entries from on-air and remote
broadcast qualifiers and draw one entry at random from all valid qualifiers for the Grand Prize. The winning entrant will be contacted using the email address and/or telephone number provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
- Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, excluding Florida and New York residents, age 21 or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, who have not won a prize from the Station in the last 90 days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last 180 days and whose immediate family members or household members have not won a prize from the Station in the last 90 days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last 180 days. Void where prohibited by law.