KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – A total of 12 Tennessee football scholarship enrollees have begun full summer session classes, as the Volunteers continue preparations for the 2022 season.
The first day of the full and first session of the summer semester started Thursday on the UT campus. Summer workouts are already underway.
The newcomer scholarship student-athletes on campus include:
- DB Christian Harrison (Atlanta, Ga./Woodward Academy)
- OL Savion Herring (Kearny N.J./Monroe JC/Iowa Central CC/Irvington HS)
- DL Jayson Jenkins (Bordentown, N.J./Notre Dame HS)
- DL Joshua Josephs (Kennesaw, Ga./North Cobb HS)
- WR Bru McCoy (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif./USC/Texas/Mater Dei HS)
- DL James Pearce (Charlotte, N.C./Chambers HS)
- LB Kalib Perry (Georgetown, Ky./Great Crossing HS)
- OL Masai Reddick (Detroit, Mich./Cass Technical HS)
- RB Dylan Sampson (Baton Rouge, La./Dutchtown HS)
- DB Jourdan Thomas (Montgomery, Ala./Montgomery Catholic Prep)
- DB Andre Turrentine (Nashville, Tenn./Ohio State/Ensworth HS)
- DB Wesley Walker (Nashville, Tenn./Georgia Tech/Ensworth HS)
Tennessee, which returns 62 letterwinners and 15 starters, opens the 2022 campaign against Ball State on Thursday, Sept. 1 in Neyland Stadium. Kickoff is slated for 7 p.m. ET on SEC Network.
Fans wishing to purchase new season tickets can do so at AllVols.com or by contacting the UT Athletic Ticket Office at (865) 946-7000.